CASINO DAVOS AG is looking for an experienced Shift Manager 100% for the period December 2023 – March 2024 and for the period from December 2023 with immediate effect or by appointment – April 2024.
Are you interested in a varied job? Are you looking for a job for the winter season? Are you interested in learning new things? Do you enjoy dealing with guests and employees? Do you deliver the highest quality of service even under stress? Would you like to work in one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland? Do you like being part of a young, international and ambitious team?
Can you answer all of these questions with “yes”? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
• Technical and organizational management as well as the operational management of the company
• Responsibility for the measures to ensure compliance with all compliance-relevant processes, in particular the social concept and money laundering law
• Ensuring professional guest service
• Administrative activities, such as: B. processing complaints, taking minutes of meetings, documenting employee discussions, etc.
• Responsibility for issuing and complying with house bans and game bans
• Support in the implementation of security management
• Responsibility for ensuring the efficient and effective deployment of employees in the company
• Implementation of absence management and employee time recording
What we expect from you:
• 3-5 years of professional experience in the game sector and as a manager
• In-depth specialist knowledge in the areas of: table games, slot games, cash register organization
• Experience in process and quality management
• Good IT knowledge and excellent MS Office skills
• Knowledge of all applications in the game area
• Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (at least level B2)
• Strong communication skills
• Good manners and pleasant demeanor
• Distinctive service and service concept
• Critical ability and high conflict resolution skills
• Reliable and conscientious
• Think and act independently
• Willingness to work nights and shifts
• High degree of flexibility
• Impeccable reputation (criminal and debt collection records)
What you can expect from us:
• A safe working environment
• An exciting and varied activity
• Good working atmosphere
• On-the-job training
• Experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge with you
• Annual employee events
• Flexible roster design
• Currency exchange with attractive conditions
• If necessary, arrange staff accommodation
Casino Davos AG
Mr. Olaf Noack
7270, Davos Platz
Click here for the PDF of this Job advertisement
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your CV using the form here on the page.
We are looking forward to meeting you!