CASINO DAVOS AG is looking for employees in the security and surveillance area as of December 1st, 2023 for the winter season until March 31st, 2024 with a workload of 100%.
Are you interested in a varied job where you can take on different positions in the casino? Are you looking for a job for the winter season? Are you interested in learning new things? Do you enjoy dealing with guests? Do you deliver the highest quality of service even under stress? Would you like to work in one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland? Do you like being part of a young, international and ambitious team?
Can you answer all questions with “Yes”? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
• Operation and support of safety-relevant systems and facilities
• Operation and support of the access control and door management system
• Ensuring the safety-related information flow in all directions
• Collaboration and shared responsibility in the application of risk management
• Initiation of necessary measures in the event of exceptional observations and incidents
• Responsible for enforcing internal house rules, compliance requirements and the general legal system
• Prevention, de-escalation and solution finding when events occur in close cooperation with surveillance and shift managers
• Preparation of factual security reports on extraordinary incidents
• Carrying out inspections in the casino and in the adjoining rooms
• Checking the safety devices
• Initiation of necessary measures in the event of exceptional observations and incidents in accordance with security processes and strategies
What we expect from you:
• Professional experience in security services with appropriate training, experience in surveillance is an advantage
• Good knowledge of German and English, other languages are an advantage
• Good IT-Skills
• Good observation skills
• Physical fitness
• Reliable and conscientious
• Think and act independently
• Discreet and a team player
• High degree of flexibility
• High level of service willingness, even at night and on weekends
• Impeccable reputation (criminal and debt collection register extract)
What you can expect from us:
• A safe working environment
• An exciting and varied activity
• Good working atmosphere
• On-the-job training
• Experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge with you
• Flexible roster design
• Currency exchange with attractive conditions
• If necessary, arrange staff accommodation
Casino Davos AG
Mr. Olaf Noack
7270, Davos Platz
Click here for the PDF of this Job advertisement
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your CV using the form here on the page.
We are looking forward to meeting you!